Motif-TTEC Charity Walk has raised over Rs. 9.72 crores for 66 NGOs through its 20 editions
Ahmedabad, Feb 15: The 21st Annual Motif TTEC Charity Walk – 2023, one of the most anticipated events in the city’s social calendar, will take place on February 19 this year. While its twin purposes of generating health awareness and raising funds through public participation for various NGOs remain the same, the walk will be held virtually globally and at the L. D. College of Engineering this year.
The Charity Walk started as a fun activity in 2003 but has become an important and highly awaited city event, with thousands of participants each year. It has been highly successful in meeting its objectives through the support of individual contributions and corporate sponsorships.
Kaushal Mehta, Vice President & General Manager, India – TTEC and Biju Pillai, Executive Director, India – TTEC unveiling the T-shirt of 21st Annual Motif TTEC Charity Walk 2023
Over the last 20 years, the walk has had more than 90,300+ participants and 277 sponsors and helped raise Rs. 9.72 crores for 66 NGOs.
“We are extremely pleased to announce the 21st Annual Motif TTEC Charity Walk. Due to the kind and generous support we have received from our employees, clients, sponsors and people at large, we have been able to raise Rs 9.72 crores for 66 different NGOs over the last 20 years. This year we have identified 4 NGOs who are doing exceptional work for various causes such as Cancer care for underprivileged patients throughout India, providing medical and health facilities for underserved children and women in remote villages, education and rehabilitation of vulnerable children and higher education support and vocational skills training for women. I request everyone to join us in making a difference in the lives of thousands of deserving children, women and youth in the country by supporting the cause and walking with us on February 19th at 7 AM. Together, we will make a difference.” said Biju Pillai, Executive Director, India – TTEC.
Kaushal Mehta, Vice President & General Manager, India – TTEC and Biju Pillai, Executive Director, India – TTEC unveiling the T-shirt in the presence of NGOs
The 21st edition of the Motif TTEC Charity Walk includes a 4 KM walk and a 7.5 KM run. It will begin at 7:00 am on February 19 at the L. D College of Engineering. Participants can register for the walk online on Town script. The minimum registration fee is Rs. 300. The company matches INR 300/- for every registered participant plus direct contribution to the NGOs totaling over INR 40 lacs.
The 21st Annual Charity Walk beneficiary NGOs are:
- Sanjeevani Life Beyond Cancer – Comprehensive cancer care for underprivileged patients across different states in India through awareness, counseling, rehabilitation, nutritional support, skill development, and holistic healing, since 2012 – 80G
- Shree Bhojay Sarvodaya Trust – Medical and surgical treatment to address health issues of underserved children and women in remote villages of Gujarat’s Kutch district; residential training center for rural boys with mental disability, since 1996 – 80G
- Swapath Trust – Education and rehabilitation of the most vulnerable children in Gujarat’s Dang district through school retention, higher education support, and special rehabilitation programs, since 1997 – 80G
- Udayan Care – Higher education support to girls and vocational skills training for vulnerable women and youth to become self-reliant and gain employability, across different states in India, since 1994 – 80G
Key sponsors for the current edition of Motif TTEC Charity Walk include:
Presenting Sponsor – Goyal & Company & TTEC
Platinum Sponsors – eBay
Gold Sponsors – Anonymous, Airbnb and Khushi – Ambient Media Partner
Silver Sponsors – ShethInfo
Bronze Sponsors – Ignite, KensVille Golf & Country Club – Savvy, New Arbuda Builders, Pest Control Enterprise, Safal Constructions (India) Pvt Ltd., Simulations & Telekonnectors
Associate Sponsors – Blazenet, Claris, CityShor, CreativeYatra.com, JadeBlue Lifestyle India Ltd., Megha Communications, QX Global Services LLP, Rubik Infotech Pvt. Ltd., and Sunij Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
In association with – Ahmedabad Mirror and Radio Mirchi
Partners – L.D. College of Engineering, The House of MG, Shalby Multi-Specialty Hospitals, Gallons, Waghbakri Tea Group, and Health Plus
Principles behind the NGO selection process
- All cheques are written directly in the name of beneficiary NGOs
- No NGO is repeated in the subsequent year
- No Motif TTEC Director is a trustee of any selected NGO